As of July 2018 we have purchased 3 Osprey Packs for ride leaders. This is a reference photo of the current setup. Thanks Matt for doing the hardware purchase.
I’ll update our Ride Leader Hydration Pack page with an inventory list, ideas for managing documents on a phone, instructions for the pack, how to replenish first aid kit, etc. It is a work in progress.
Master link not shown, we need a couple of those to store in the pack pliers.
There’s a link to the Hydration Pack Page on our the HPMTB Leader Page.
Coach Allan is managing distribution, current plan is Allan, Eric and Tim to have one. My own pack is similar.
Student-athletes who are ‘Practice Ready’ and coaches who are 100% compliant by Wednesday, August 1st will receive a custom plate with their name printed on it.
1. Pit Zone profile completed (make sure your name is spelled correctly)
2. All waivers completed
3. Annual registration fee paid (registration for individual races is not required to be considered “Practice Ready”)
Compliant Minimum Requirements
1. Pit Zone registration completed (waiver, background check and annual fee)
2. CDC Concussion Course (video viewed and completion certificate uploaded to the Pit Zone)
3. Risk Management 1 (video viewed and screen shot of test results uploaded to the Pit Zone)
To check your status, log into the Pit Zone. Student-Athletes: Your “Practice Ready” status will be dispositioned Yes or No. Coaches: If you have a red exclamation mark next to your name, you are missing at least one of the requirements.